Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, engage us in a project, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences
How We Collect Personal Data
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
- Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on our site or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you: Engage in our services; Subscribe to newsletters; Request resources or marketing to be sent to you; Give us feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions: As you use our site, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites that use our cookies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources: We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources.
How we use collected information
360 Growth Partners will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Where we need to perform the contract between us.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests including:
- To run and operate our site – We may need your information to display content on the site correctly.
- To improve our service – Information you provide helps us respond to your requests and support your needs more efficiently.
- To personalize your user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve our site – We may use feedback you provide to improve our service.
- To process payments – We may use the information you provide when engaging with 360 Growth Partners. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide our service.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We may have to share personal data with the following:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
Third party websites
You may find content on our site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, and other third parties. We do not control the content of links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data and In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on July 29st 2021